Wednesday 27 April 2011

Where does my help come from?

"I lift up my eyes to the mountains—
   where does my help come from?
My help comes from the LORD,
   the Maker of heaven and earth."                                                  

This psalm from the Bible reminds me how amazing and overwhelming it is to know that I have a heavenly Father, the creator of the universe and my maker who loves me and is able to help me out when nothing or no one else can. He's the only one who is not only always available but always able to help. Indeed It's because He lives that I am alive today and I know it's because He lives that I can face tomorrow.
This reminder is reassuring when TEDxSabarmati is in situations like the present. It has been quite a tough day today for Team Eureka as they face a potential drop out among the speakers. Getting one of our most anticipated speakers, Ravi Kumar (Lingo Boy) who lives in Mumbai to come to Ahmedabad is a major challenge as there seem to be new hindrances coming up. We are looking forward to hearing him speak. We're doing our best and counting on God to do the rest.



No comments:

Post a Comment