Sunday 1 May 2011

Goodie Bag/Blog

Yes guys, you can smile now. I'm back and I have a goodie bag, well, blog with fun(ny) and interesting videos hand picked for you.

What are you waiting for then? You know how much time videos take to buffer. Happy watching!





Wasn't that just simply supercalifragilisticexpialidocious? In case you've never heard that word before, here's another video for you.
P.S: Do not watch the video if you dont want the song to play over and over and over again in your head. And yeah, if you find yourself humming this today, don't say I didn't warn you.



Here's another talk for you showcasing some technology that I think is definitely worth the wait and the weightlessness (Typing that word made me feel as if I was making it up) of your pocket after it hits the market. That was just for pun guys (muahahaha), I think it's going to be quite affordable.



Now Im going to gesture what I call the 'Good bye wave'. I wonder if that shuts down the device, hehe.

Well then, borrowing the words of a famous grey bunny, "That's all folks". (No no, dont cry. God willing I will be back tomorrow)

No comments:

Post a Comment