Saturday 7 May 2011

Shout Out

I know that it bothers me when I don't get quick replies to my texts. Perhaps worse is not getting a reply when you really want one. That stings a little more than Dettol on a fresh wound. It has happened to me more times than I know. Seriously dude, the only person I can rely on for always listening and replying is Jesus. I can hardly expect such perfection from humans so sometimes I have to check my phone every other second when I'm waiting for a reply from someone. And I know you do it too, not all the time and not for everybody's replies, but it's one of those things that happen to every teen with a cell phone and a SIM, yeah, a free message pack helps too.
Anyway, the point I'm trying to make is that I would like to hear from you reader(s). Feel free to let the world, the part of it that reads this blog, know how you liked one of the talks or a particular post or even the font I'm using. Your literary effort should be published as a comment so we can all read what you want us to know. Hoping for a quick reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment